Honeywell TC681ELW Wireless Weather Station w/Analog Quartz Clock
We're partial to old school meets new school design and the Honeywell TC681ELW Wireless Weather Station w/Analog Quartz Clock has it. We love the blue display and analog clock, as it really does combine old and new information the way we like it. We also like the fact it has comfort level indicators along with the min/max temperature for the day. Also - the ability to have 3 temperature sensors will eliminate having just one temperature so you can get an average around your house instead of a misreading with the temperature gauge in the direct Sun.
- Quartz clock with classic analog readout.
- Crescendo alarm with snooze.
- Indoor and outdoor temperature. 12 to 24 weather forecast (with icons).
- Programmable temperature alarm.
- Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -38°F to 158°F (-38.8°C to 70°C) or alkaline batteries: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C).
- Indoor and outdoor humidity. Humidity range 25% to 90%.
- Comfort level indicators.
- Remote channels auto scan.
- Min/Max memory for temperature & humidity.
- Monitors temperature and humidity from up to 3 remote locations.
- Remote sensor (TS33C) included.
- Reception range of up to 200 feet (60 meters).
- Enhanced blue backlight for digital display.
- LED backlight for analog display.
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included).
At Honeywell TC681ELW Wireless Weather Station w/Analog Quartz Clock
Read More in: Home Weather Stations | Wireless Weather Stations
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 24, 2007 7:30 AM