Wireless Weather Station Looks Great in Your Living Room
Oregon Scientific's Wireless Weather Forecaster displays 12- and 24-hour weather forecasts, monitors indoor and outdoor temperature, and sets its integrated clock to the US Atomic Clock signal for precision time. Set up the main console indoors where it's convenient to read, and set up the remote, wireless sensor anywhere indoors or out to measure temperature and humidity from up to 100 feet away. Sunny, rainy, and cloudy weather conditions are depicted with easy-to-read graphical icons. The wireless sensor features an LCD display that shows temperature and humidity levels wherever it's stationed. And, since the clock automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock, it never needs adjusting for Daylight Saving Time.
- Forecast icons display 12-24 hour weather forecast
- Displays the indoor and outdoor temperature
- Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock - never needs
- adjusting for Daylight Saving Time.
- Moon Phase indicator
- 3 levels of pressure and temperature indicators: Rising, Steady or
- High/low Temperature alarm
- Ice Alert
- Crescendo alarm with snooze function
- Wireless sensor monitors inside/outside temperature
- Three-channel temperature channel capabilities (additional sensors
- required; comes standard with one sensor)
- Sensor operating range: 100 feet
- Outdoor sensor temperature range: -22F to 140F
At Oregon Scientific BAR386A-S Silver Framed Wireless Weather Forecaster
Read More in: Home Weather Stations | Wireless Weather Stations
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 28, 2007 6:21 AM