Public Alert Weather Radio and Weather Station Model WRB308
Oregon Scientific WRB308 Public Alert Weather Station blends technology with safety to provide you with both invaluable weather information and audible weather and public emergency alerts! The portable public alert weather radio includes SAME (Specific Area Message Encoding) allowing you to monitor only local alerts and filter out distant warnings. The public alert weather radio from Oregon Scientific also has three levels of emergency messages: statement, watch and warning.
- Keeps you informed of civil and weather disasters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Compact public alert radio is easily transportable.
- Weather radio monitors both severe weather and civil emergency broadcasts.
- Perfect for use in the home, office or when traveling.
- Instruction manual included.
- Public Alert Certified Weather Radio
- Weather station displays barometric forecast, indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity information.
- Handy public alert weather station includes docking area and recharger for the portable weather radio.
- Compact weather radio features SAME technology to filter out distant warnings.
- Digital clock with calendar and alarm.
- Backlit for easy night viewing.
- Three levels of warnings (statement, watch, warning) available in English, French or Spanish.
- Includes rechargeable Ni-MH battery, belt clip and wrist strap.
- Power source for Public Alert Weather Station is an AC adapter (included).
- Power source for remote sensor are 2 AA batteries (not included).
- SAME county codes
- User Manual
At Oregon Scientific Public Alert Weather Station with Alarm Clock
Read More in: Emergency Alert Monitors | Wireless Weather Stations
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 3, 2007 7:35 AM