Oregon Scientfic InstaForecast Wireless Weather Stations
This is the Advister I or the I300 Model
Checking your weather takes a monumental leap! InstaForecast are compact devices that displays weather data from 5 different locations around the world using your internet connection. The advanced weather software is installed on your personal computer giving you access to weather data from the National Weather Service and other meteorological agencies around the world. The software shows--nonstop--weather that matters to you and transmits this information to your InstaForecast devices placed anywhere around the house or workplace. In addition, monitor "backyard" weather conditions with the included wireless temperature sensor as well as a humidity sensor in the I600 model.
We like the clear and easy to read LCD panels on both models.
- Collect 5-day Weather Data from 5 different locations around the world
- Automatically update the weather information every 15 minutes
- 5 day weather forecast including daily Hi and Low temperature forecast from zip code based weather zones
- Local Weather Forecast from built-in barometric pressure chip
- "Backyard" indoor and outdoor temperature (and humidity in the I600 model)
- Automatic clock and calendar synchronization from the internet
- MSRP: $89.99, $109.99
This is the Adviser II - or the I600 model of the InstaForecast
At Oregon Scientific Adviser I and Advister 2
Read More in: Wireless Weather Stations
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at April 30, 2008 8:15 AM