John Deere Wireless Remote Thermometer
The John Deere Wireless Remote Thermometer displays the indoor/outdoor temperature, and features a calendar with crescendo alarm clock. This unique 3-line LCD display unit shows you the environmental conditions indoors and out by transmitting data back to the main unit using 433MHz radio frequency waves from up to 100 feet away.
- Wireless reception of temperature data from a remote sensor
- Calendar clock with day of the week in 5 languages
- Crescendo Alarm
- User-selectable 12/24 hour clock display format and C/F temperature switch
- Maximum and minimum temperature memory for indoor & outdoor temperatures
- Low battery indicator
- Table Stand or Wall Mount
At Oregon Scientific and Oregon Scientific John Deere Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer with Remote Sensor
Read More in: Indoor Outdoor Thermometers
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 16, 2008 7:21 AM