Handheld Altimeter - The Perfect Companion for Outdoor Adventures
You're going to want a handheld weather wonder when backpacking this Summer. With all the thunderstorms and cranky weather, don't pack for your next adventure without a Handheld Altimeter! Clip it to your pack, jacket or equipment and keep your altimeter within easy view. This rugged device displays the altitude, barometric pressure, direction, 12-24 hour advanced forecast and current temperature. Additional weather forecast information comes in handy to plan ahead for outdoor activities. A flashlight and EL backlight function is also included for easy viewing in low light conditions.
- Displays altitude, barometric/sea level pressure, compass and current temperature readings
- Altitude range: -1312 to +29,520 feet (-400 to +9,000 meters)
- Set the sea level pressure manually to adjust for local conditions
- Displays a 12/24-hour advanced weather forecast using graphical icons: Sunny, Partly Cloudy, Cloudy and Rainy icons
- Features flashlight and EL backlight function for easy viewing in low light conditions
- 12/24-hour clock with alarm function and calendar
- Water resistant (up to 164 feet/50 meters) and shock resistant(up to 3 feet/1 meter)
- Requires two CR2032 batteries (included)
At Oregon Scientific
Read More in: Altimeters
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at July 28, 2008 6:26 AM