Ultra-Thin Weather Station from Oregon Scientific
Thin is In! We love the look of the Ultra-Thin Weather Station from Oregon Scientific. Ideal for use on a desk, on a wall, or next to a bed, you’ll have all the information you need to plan your day. Atomic time is always precise and never needs adjusting for Daylight Saving time. Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity keep you in the know, while an iconic weather forecast indicates future weather conditions. Alarm with snooze and calendar display round out the many features of this indispensable clock. Included remote wireless sensor contains the RF chip to better receive the Atomic time signal.
- Time auto-sets with Atomic time function
- 12 or 24-hour time display
- Weather forecast is shown in easy-to-read icons – sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, or snowy
- Indoor and 1-channel outdoor temperature and humidity display
- Temperature shown in either F° or C°
- Alarm with 8-minute snooze function
- Includes one wireless outdoor temperature sensor (RTGN318)
At Oregon Scientific
Read More in: Home Weather Stations
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at September 26, 2008 9:45 AM