Blue Line Metal Weather Station from Oregon Scientific
We really like just about anything with a hint of blue in an electronic device, and the Oregon Scientific BAR908HGA Blue Line Weather Forecaster not only fits the bill - but is stunning. You’ll have all the information you need to plan your day – displayed in cool blue LCD numerals against a white LED backlight. Atomic time never needs adjusting. Included remote wireless sensor contains the RF chip to better receive the Atomic time signal. Indoor/ outdoor temperature and humidity keep you in the know, while an iconic weather forecast indicates future weather conditions.
- Time auto-sets with Atomic time function
- 12 or 24-hour time display with calendar and alarm
- Weather forecast is shown in easy-to-read icons – sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, or snowy
- Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity display
- Bar chart display of 24-hour barometric pressure trends
- Includes one wireless outdoor temperature sensor (RTGN318)
- Additional sensors available, including UV sensor (UVR138)
At Oregon Scientific and Oregon Scientific BAR908HGA Blue Line Weather Forecaster
Read More in: Home Weather Stations
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 24, 2008 9:52 AM