Oregon Scientific WR606 NOAA Desktop Weather Station
This is a really cool weather station and emergency alert radio from Oregon Scientific. We love the fact it combines the two features into one smart unit, and has a bright easy to read display.
- Monitors all US Hazards and Emergency Alert System (EAS) bulletins, warnings and watches.
- Receives all NOAA reports, which include advisories on severe weather conditions, civil emergencies, hazards, and evacuation details.
- SAME technology alerts users to emergencies in their area, and describes the type and duration of the event.
- Audible and visual alert signals notify you of all levels of messages (Advisories, Watches, Warnings).
- Large dot-matrix LCD display with backlight displays weather forecast 12 to 24 hour in advance, barometric pressure and ice warnings.
At Oregon Scientific WR606 NOAA Desktop Weather Station
Read More in: Home Weather Stations | Weather Radios
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 10, 2008 6:15 AM