Safe Paw Ice Melter
Don't ruin your holidays with a fall and injury on slippery steps and walkways, especially with so many guests and relatives visiting. Many of us use ice melters to clear the path of ice, but most ice melters contain salt which can poison and burn our pets and children.
This non-toxic Safe Paw Ice Melter will not irritate tender paws or skin. It melts ice in temperatures as low as 2 F with a timed-release formula that helps prevent re-icing for up to three days.
Read More in: Emergency Supplies | Tips and Tricks | Yard and Garden
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Weather Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Super Cool Pets Staff at November 21, 2011 1:56 AM